Getting Dental Veneers in Thailand
You can correct your smile by installing a veneer in Thailand at one of the best dental clinics in the country, Apex Medical Center. Porcelain is usually the material chosen by patients who want to alter or change the shape, size, or color of their teeth. It offers strength and durability that is on the level of natural enamel.
VENEERS: THE BENEFITS
- Imperceptible difference from natural teeth
- Resist coffee, tea, and cigarette stains
- Teeth remain largely intact with minimal alterations to your teeth
- Can make even the darkest teeth appear white again
VENEERS: POTENTIAL DOWNSIDES
- Not reversible
- May have temporary sensitivity to cold and hot temperatures
- Must avoid excessive stress (no more biting fingernails, chewing ice, or using your teeth to open those beer bottles)
- Routine brushing and flossing recommended
- Use non-abrasive fluoride toothpaste
- Keep your follow up appointments
- May need a nighttime bite guard if you’re a clencher and grinder
Your veneers can be either made from resin composite materials or from porcelain. Resin veneers are thinner than porcelain and do not require as much removal of the surface of the teeth. Porcelain ones are better at staying stain free and stronger as well.
VENEERS: A WHOLE NEW WORLD (LOOK)
Many times, patients with crooked teeth are not sure what they can do to improve their smiles. The fact is, getting dental veneers in Thailand is an excellent option to fix this. Porcelain veneers offer the chance to have a polished and natural smile. Helps to avoid orthodontics and crowns. The most common signs of aging are discolored and worn down front teeth. Veneers offer you the chance to look younger from your teeth. A dental veneer in Thailand by Apex Medical Center will make you appear younger and healthier! But when it comes to deciding if they are the solution then it depends on your bite.
VENEERS: REASONS TO GET THEM
- Correct discolored and worn front teeth
- Correct crooked or uneven teeth
- Fix broken or chipped teeth
- Close the Diastema (space between teeth)
VENEERS: HOW TO PREPARE FOR THEM
- Maintain overall oral and periodontal health
- Articulate specific cosmetic goals to their dentist
- Have sufficient healthy enamel
In order for patients to qualify for dental veneers, patients must have gums and teeth which are healthy. If they have conditions such as tooth decay, gum disease, or root canal infections they will usually not qualify. Though once treated, they will usually be clear to proceed with the cosmetic enhancement via veneers. If you’re considering getting veneers in Thailand, take note that it is generally a permanent procedure. The dentist will typically remove a layer of enamel before attaching the porcelain. This means that the veneers will need to be replaced or another form of restoration will have to be undergone. If you have any questions, please contact our dentists at APEX Dental Centers in Bangkok and Phuket.