No.1 Liposuction and Cosmetic Surgery in Thailand
APEX Provides all state-of-the-art liposuction treatments.
Highly-Acclaimed Trusted Team of Surgeons + Best Equipped
Surgical Facilities in SE Asia
In years gone by there was only one choice for people that wanted a guaranteed quick-fix solution to lose weight. That choice was liposuction in thailand but nowadays there are so many forms and variations of liposuction treatments available that it’s no longer such a simple ‘yes’ or ‘no’ decision. Liposuction is not for everybody so to weigh out the options and understand any possible risks, it is imperative that you have a detailed discussion one of our doctors to ensure that you are making the right choice for your body.
Why Choose Apex Medical Center for Liposuction Thailand
We provide the best liposuction in Thailand. Our seasoned surgeons adhere to the strictest safety stands as they help you realize your dream and achieve your ideal shape.
- Individual body contouring procedures can be performed either individually or together to optimize results.
- Our team of eminent surgeons includes some of the country’s most respected professors in their field.
- Our surgical facilities are among the best equipped in S.E Asia and operate to a high standard to guarantee your comfort, safety, and confidence.
- Our surgical theatre is the highest standard (10K), equipped with advanced medical imaging devices.
- Apex Medical Center was accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI), the world’s most prestigious accreditation for health care institutions. Accreditation and certification from JCI is recognized as the gold seal of approval for international quality standards for patient care and organization management.
- We use state-of-the-art liposuction technology to get the best result with less discomfort and quicker recovery times than conventional procedures.
- We have more than 20 years’ experience
Vaser Liposuction Thailand
Vaser Smooth is an alternate technology to traditional liposuction. Fatty deposits are removed from beneath the skin to improve the aesthetics of a particular body part, it is particularly good for larger areas where the fat is denser because of there is more connective tissue such as the upper abdomen, posterior hips, and the front of the thighs. Vaser Smooth is one of the only liposuction treatments that can remove cellulite, a breakthrough minimally invasive technique which aims at fighting cellulite through breaking up the structures that make skin dimple. It is the most modern body shaping device, which have earned wide recognition among physicians and customers for their high-tech characteristics. Although relatively new, VaserSmooth has already received an FDA clearance
BodyTite in Thailand
BodyTite uses radio-frequency assisted lipo technology to gently melt and remove excess fat through an incision in an inconspicuous location. Although it sounds extreme, by pre-melting the fat the removal is actually a far less traumatic process, greatly reducing post-procedural pain, swelling and discomfort. At the same time as the fat is being removed, radio-frequency heat is introduced under the skin to boost collagen production that leads to skin tightening. Because of these additional skin tightening benefits the procedure is very popular with women that are experiencing loose skin problems and stubborn fat deposits in the thigh area following pregnancy.
Water Liposuction in Thailand
Water-Jet Lipo uses a slightly pressurized wafer-thin, fan-shaped water-jet to dislodge fat and simultaneously remove the cells. Instead of destroying fat cells, this type of liposuction loosens the fat cells to facilitate more gentle removal. The removed fat can be injected into places where more volume is desired such as the breasts. This procedure can also be used to harvest stem cells which can then be injected into areas of the body such as the face for rejuvenation.
Smart Liposuction in Thailand
SmartLipo is actually where laser liposuction began so it also boasts the benefit of experience in the market. It uses laser energy to liquefy fat before it’s removed from the body with a small tube called a cannula. In some cases, the doctor may not remove the fat, but allow it to be absorbed by the body and eliminated naturally. It’s not intended to significantly reduce weight but instead deal with fat that’s been resistant to diet and exercise. Another advantage of SmartLipo is that because it uses a paperclip-thin probe it is minimally invasive it can be performed on very small areas such as the jowls, chin, and face without scarring the skin.