Beautiful eyes with double eyelid surgery or surgical floors.
The face is one of the most important parts of the human body, and the eyes are probably the most important part of that. Eyes tell us so much about a person.
In Asia, people tend to have single layered eyelids. In some cases, there is an abundance of fat on the eyelids, making the eyes appear sleepy or droopy. This is where double-eyelid surgery comes into play. It is a chance to change all that.
The procedure for eyelid surgery is as follows:
- Analysis of your eye position.
- Patients will be put to sleep to ensure a smooth surgical procedure.
- Anesthesia will be applied to the targeted location.
- Then the doctors will cut the skin to be defined.
- Excess fat will be removed and then sewn.
Blepharoplasty/Lower Eyelid Surgery
As we age, the occurrence of wrinkles and eye bags become more and more common. This gives us an older appearance. The surgery here will freshen that look right up making you appear younger than your age.
During the surgery:
- Incision made on the lower eyelashes.
- Local anesthetic is applied.
- Fat in the lower eyelid is cut as well as excess skin. The muscles below the eye are raised to prevent overshoot.
- And the wound is sewn closer to the lower eyelashes.
- Apply a cold towel or gel pack to the operated area for 2 to 4 hours after the surgery.
- It will take about a week for the swelling to subside.
- Avoid coughing or sneezing in order to prevent bleeding.
- Do not consume alcohol or salty foods. And definitely avoid smoking. All these will help prevent swelling.
- After 24 hours the plaster can be removed, and the face cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Two days after surgery the face can be cleaned with mild soap and water.
- From day 3 after the surgery the scars should be massaged gently to soften the wound.
Things to take cautions of after surgery:
- Hematoma (bruises or blood clots)
Ptosis (Eye Muscle Weakness)
Ptosis is when the eye closing more than usual. It can happen in one or both eyes. This usually happens when the eye muscles are overworked and tired. It can start from birth or sometimes just comes with age. It can be treated with surgery. This helps the eyes appear more open.
The benefits of fixing Ptosis
- Eyes are symmetrical when open.
- Don’t feel out of place or different.
- Reduction of the chance of premature aging in the eyes.
- Attractive eyes enhance your personality.
With Ptosis, Prue’s eyes always appeared droopy or sleepy. The Levator Aponeurosis muscles were not working well. This was observed at birth as being Congenital Ptosis. This could be treated with surgery to lift the eyes. It helped the patient’s eyes function well. This allows the patient to not only see better but to feel more confident as well.
Medical Consultations are free of charge.
Please click http://line.me/ti/p/%40apexmedicalcenter
Facebook Inbook : m.me/apexprofoundbeauty